Monday, August 12, 2013

ClassDo What?! No...ClassDOJO!

Leave a Comment
I absolutely love love love ClassDojo!

It is a behavior management app that allows you, your students, and their parents to see how the student is doing on a daily basis!  In real time!

You will love it because it beats behavior flip charts or any other color-coded behavior management tools you've ever used.  

Your students will love it because they can create their own creatures and have their own account (with permission from their parents), plus they love accumulating points (which is up to you how you want to reward them, or just let it be)!  
Their parents will love it because they get a daily report on their child's positive and negative behaviors in real time and in specific activities!

This app is simply genius!  In class, I use my iPhone as the remote, while ClassDojo shows up on the SMARTboard, and it syncs together to create harmony!

I started using it last year with my second grade class and it only had an English (US) version.  Now, you can use it in 9 different languages, including English (UK)!  Amazing!  

So, please check it out and don't forget to...
Share me!

Thank you, ClassDojo!

And please leave me a comment and let me know how it's working for you!  Thanks!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment